Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome

Jackie and I would like to announce our steps into a new adventure. We are in the process of opening a scrapbooking store. And so is the birth of BarnYard Scrappin'. It will be located on Jackie's farm. However, we have just completed the paper work and are now into the fun stuff, so it will take a bit of time to get it all together.

We will keep you informed as to when the grand-opening will be. In the meantime if there is any products that you would like to see, just give one of us a call.
Stacey

3 comments:

CarrieB said...

Congratulations girls! It is great to see someone taking a chance and following their dreams! I'll be living vicariously through you two! Can't wait to attend the grand opening! Hope your hours of operation include 10 pm to 1 am as that is when I am most likely to realize I need one product or another! Good Luck!

Shawna said...

WOW! Look at you two go! You know, I've always been asked about it, but working at the store and seeing the constant flush of new product made my head spin! LOL (now don't let that scare you off)
I think it's a great idea to have some of the essentials and some FUN stuff around so ladies aren't waiting to drive to the city. I'm proud you're taking the step for all us barnyard scrappers!
Like Carrie said though, your hours may have to be pretty flexible! LOL and do you have late night delivery....
I can't wait to get out there and see what you guys were able to bring in.
A good idea maybe... why don't you post the directions to the farm so people know where it is easier. Todd just said "it's somewhere out there by Foremost" LOL
(just a thought...)

Barnyard Scrappin' said...

Thanks Shawna, I have put the farm address on now. We do plan on having new tools, paper, etc., but are ordering small amounts, so we can order the next new thing!!! It is definitely overwhelming though!!!
Jackie.