Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grand Opening!

May 10th
11am-5pm
We hope to have a fair amount of supplies by then, and will have a few future project ideas to share. I am working on a great tin album that I hope to be done by then, and I know Stacey has some new toys to show you. I have tried posting pictures of our 'store', but it seems to take forever, so you may have to wait until you come come out to see our little 'store'. I will keep trying.
The following is some information you may find interesting or may have been asking yourself about how Barnyard Scrappin' will be run.
We are going to try to put together a few more crops in the next few months, but will mostly run on a phone-in/order basis to start. We both have busy family lives, as you do as well, so at this point we will be concentrating more on these types of things. If we find you guys have enough interest for us to have specific hours of operation, we will try to come up with a convenient time to have store hours. PLEASE feel free to phone me anytime you are scrappin' and need a specific item, or you just want to come out for coffee. I know I am always uncomfortable phoning and inviting myself to someone's home, but my home will also be our store, so I hope feel like you can phone me. I am home most of the time. Drianne has already said she will be out every Thursday morning starting in September when her son Josh goes to Junior Kindergarten, and I would be thrilled if she did!!! If you have time to come out for coffee just call me, I am only 5 minutes out, and would love the company!!! We will be trying to put together orders on a regular basis, so please ask us if there is something you want. If it is an item we have or would be able to get for you, we would be thrilled to work with you. Our pricing will be less than the 'city' scrapbooking stores...gauranteed!!!! Some items will be substantially less!!! GST will also be included in all our prices. We are pretty confident we know our prices, so we want you to feel confident as well. We are not planning on making a million dollars, just helping you make a million memories!!! I hope this answers some of your questions, but we hope to see you on the 10th to answer any more you may have. So please drop by for a visit or come for our free crop!!!

No comments: