Thursday, June 16, 2011

another kit

I have some girl kits and some boy kits for this one,
so if you have a preference please let me know.
Below is a sample of each kit,
but it may not be exactly the kit you will be getting,
they are all a bit different.
Here is the layout that I did with my kit.
We used the Fancy Pants 'About a Boy' and 'About a Girl' paper lines.
The mat on the left will hold a 5x7,
while the right page can have three horizontal pics that are
slightly smaller than 4x6. The mats are exactly 4x6,
so cutting your pics down to 3 3/4x5 3/4 or 3 1/2x5 1/2
would let the mat show nicely around the edges.

1 comment:

CarrieB said...

I don't really have a preference but I would take the 'boy-ish' one if there is enough - but keep me at the bottom of the list - both look great!!!