Thursday, April 8, 2010

More new stuff and our next challenge

We have gotten in a few orders in the last week and they are all really great. So, if you are in the mood to scrap please give me a call. We got in some of the new BoBunny class kits and paper, as well as many new Tattered Angel Mists.
We have a winner for our March challenge....Michelle. I will be getting her a $5 store credit as well as next months challenge kit. Remember...all you have to do is a simple card or project to be included in the draw. I should have kits ready by the end of the week for anyone interested.
We will also be taking orders for Copic markers which you can check out on youtube. They are really fun to work with to color any stamped image. I was a bit intimidated to begin with, but have found it really easy to get the hang of and it is now a really quick project.

2 comments:

rnhockey6 said...

OK I think I would like to try the challenge. Maybe I'll even make something this time!! Let me know when you have the kits ready. Thanks.

CarrieB said...

Hi guys! I's try a kit for the challenge too!