Thursday, November 26, 2009

Long time...no posts!!!

Sorry ladies, it has been awhile since we posted any new info, so here goes.
Lots of stuff going on these days with school activities/hockey/4H, etc.
We will be running a Scrap Club starting in Jan/Feb for anyone interested.
We will have projects every month and hope to run with Carrie and Dri through CTMH. If you or anyone you know may be interested in joining please let Stacey or I know as we do have space available. If you are not interested in joining for the year, but may be interested in doing some of the projects on your own, we would be more than happy to make up extra kits containing all you would need to finish your own at home. We will also try to have a few crop nights/days beginning in the new year. If you have any requests or suggestions for us we would love to hear them. Stampin up has a great sale going on at their site right now and we will be placing an order Nov30 so please check it out and let us know if there is anything you want. Also, we can do gift cards for Christmas through Stampin up or Barnyard Scrappin' so if you have anyone on your list or if you would like one yourself please let us know. We will also have a Barnyard order going in this weekend for some Kaisercraft advent calendars. They are really neat and we hoped to have them by now, but I suppose if I get mine now it may be done by next Christmas!?! Check them out on Kaisercrafts website and let us know if you would be interested in ordering one or more(I'm getting 4). I also have two more kits left for our december challenge, so let me know if you want one. We are looking into having an open house day in December, just not sure when will work for both Stacey and I, so we will let you know. Anyway, enough of my chit chat, hopefully I got out all the info I needed to and hopefully we can get bloggin a little more.

No comments: